While using Threads APK, many users find the posts irrelevant to their niche of some accounts and they get irritated to get their posts on their feed. So, the solution to this problem is muting the specific accounts you want. This will not present the specified account’s posts on your home feed. If you are one of those who seek to know the muting process of a particular account, here is a complete guide on how to mute an account on Threads APK.
Muting a particular Account
As Threads APK is a vast social application that meets all the requirements a growing application should have, it offers unlimited features. Muting a particular account on Threads APK is a good way of hiding someone’s posts. In other words, you can’t get the annoying posts from a specific account on your feed once muted an account. So you can mute the profiles using two ways. Also check out How to Download Videos from Threads APK.
Way 1: Through Profile
Yes, using the first way you can easily mute the specific account. The way is to mute a profile through a profile page.
- Open your Threads APK account and tap on the search bar.
- In the search bar, search for a specific account you want to mute.
- Once finding the account, tap on the profile and look for three dots on series.
- Tap on three dots and a menu will appear.
- Look for a mute option and tap mute posts.
Way 2: Through Feed
Using the second way, you can easily mute the specific account too. The way is to mute a profile through a feed.
- Open your Threads APK account and tap on the post of that account you want to mute.
- Once tapping the post, the whole post appears on your screen.
- Tap on three dots placed near the post.
- Now hit the mute option to mute the posts from that specific account.
Can I block accounts on Threads APK?
Yes, you can block accounts on Threads APK.
Can Threads send notifications to the muted account?
No, the muted account can’t get any notifications regarding this.
Is the unmuting option available on Threads APK?
Yes, the unmuting option available on Threads APK.